We’re wrapping up summer with another project reveal! Our kitchen and bath designer, Danielle, worked with her clients to transform their main level into a more functional space for their young family.
3D Rendering – Design Phase
Photography: Chelsie Lopez Production + Marketing
Initial Goals for the Project
The wall separating the kitchen, entryway and living space was removed to allow for an open-concept space throughout the main living area. This allowed the kitchen design to include an island (an exciting item on the client’s wish list!)
The project included cabinetry and design for the kitchen, mudroom and powder bathroom. Danielle’s clients gravitated towards the farmhouse style. While in our showroom, they fell in love with Stone by Wynnbrooke Cabinetry, the stain color for the kitchen’s perimeter cabinets. This finish color paired nicely with Cast Iron, a new curated color by Dura Supreme, which was used for the soft green island and custom shiplap hood. The kitchen design features many storage solutions and cabinet accessories to accommodate the clients’ lifestyle, such as a hidden microwave cabinet, spice drawer and a unique corner cabinet pull-out.
Notable Design Details:
- Danielle designed a larder cabinet that sits on top of the countertop to serve as a pantry for storage. On each side of the pantry a decorative feature was added: open cabinets for wine glasses or cookbooks and floating shelves for the clients’ favorite home décor.
- The 36” Bertazzoni Range was a match made in heaven for this Italian family who loves to cook! This range, combined with the custom shiplap hood, created a stunning focal point.
- The island accomodated seating for the family as well as additional storage. The island’s seating area serves the family well as it is out of the main work zone, away from the range and sink. The clients especially enjoy sitting on the far end of the island where they can be a part of the living room entertainment, too.
- The mudroom features a beautiful Matte black finish and a variety of convenient storage options.
- The powder bathroom right off the kitchen got a fresh, bright facelift, resulting in an inviting stop for everyday use as well as for guests.
It’s been gratifying to see the amazing transformation of this client’s main living area. Our designers are experts at re-imagining spaces and making their clients’ dreams a reality. We are confident that this family will enjoy their new spaces for years to come.
Interested in connecting about our design services? Contact us!