Even with access to internet resources, DIY tutorials, and HGTV “How To’s”, most of today’s homeowners get overwhelmed by the daunting task of remodeling part of their home. Between choosing a design style, selecting wood species, and navigating purchases of different products and accessories it’s normal to need a little help from a professional. We think it is important to hire people with the knowledge and expertise to not only assist you in designing your space but also managing your project as a whole.
This is where a qualified Kitchen and Bath Designer can help.
Today on the blog we are going to share with you the main benefits of hiring a kitchen and bath designer and hopefully get you one step closer to your dream kitchen!
Designers Have Knowledge and Experience
- A kitchen and bath designer has knowledge and understanding of different design styles and trends.
- Excellent kitchen and bath designers have professional experience, education, and credentials which make them experts in the industry.
- They will make sure that you’re going to get the best, long-lasting value from your remodeled kitchen, in terms of aesthetics, function, and style.
- Your designer will help you choose products and materials that are best for your investment and your lifestyle.
- They have expertise that allows them to elevate a client’s vision with new ideas.
Kitchen without Using a Kitchen and Bath Designer (before)
Studio M Kitchen using a Kitchen and Bath Designer (after)
Designers Have Backgrounds in Space Planning and Functionality
- Designers listen to their clients wants and needs, learn about their lifestyle, and take into account factors like goals and limitations when creating a design. An excellent kitchen and bath designer will ask all the right questions.
- Designers are well-versed in the “Standards” of kitchen and bath design planning. Some of these standards are set by code, but others come from the development of our homes through previous years of trial and error.
Space Planning a Kitchen or Bath
3D Space Renderings in the Design Process
A Designer Can Help You Save Time and Money
- A kitchen and bath designer will help you plan out and stick to your budget.
- You can make all your selections in advance so that you feel good about those decisions and know exactly how much your renovation will cost before you start.
- Designers have unlimited resources and industry connections, allowing them to help you find the best products and materials for you budget.
- A kitchen and bath designer will help keep your project within your budget and on schedule. The last thing you want is a drawn-out project with surprise expenses – every homeowner’s nightmare!
Designers Have Business Relationships Already Established
- Designers often have longstanding relationships with manufacturers, suppliers, builders, contractors, and subcontractors. Experience working together and years of excellent communication build a network of trust that helps the entire team work effectively.
- While your kitchen and bath designer is not a substitute for a general contractor, your designer will be a primary contact for your contractor and will help facilitate and troubleshoot your project, saving you the stress of personally dealing with those unfamiliar details. As part of that team, your kitchen and bath designer will help ensure that the end result is a space that is both beautiful and functional.
These are just a few of the benefits that come with hiring a Kitchen and Bath Designer. When you hire a Studio M Kitchen & Bath designer, you get the expertise of an experienced professional who can solve problems, help you avoid costly mistakes, and create a beautiful space that meets your lifestyle.
To learn more about our designers or start a project schedule an appointment today.